Within the project “Active Youth – Active Community”, implemented by the Association of Citizens for the Promotion of Roma Education “Otaharin” within the Regional Program of Local Democracy in the Western Balkans – ReLOaD, funded by the European Union (EU) and implemented by the United Nations Development Program ), The Association publishes an invitation for an educator, for education on the topic:
COVID-19 virus – what are the symptoms and recommended protection measures; what impact did the emergency situation have on regular functioning, primarily on children and young people
The educator must meet the following conditions:
- Good knowledge of the proposed topic;
- Experience in public speaking and lecturing;
- Experience in working with a large / larger group of young people;
- Experience in working with representatives of marginalized groups is also recommended.
Tasks and job description:
- Preparing a presentation for a lecture;
- Holding 3-6 lectures in regional schools in Bijeljina (it is planned that the lectures will be held outdoors, in the school yard)
- Regular communication with the project coordinator;
- Keeping records of those present;
- Submission of the report to the project coordinator, after the completed activity.
The plan is to start the realization of the workshops from 15.6. and to hold 1-2 workshops per week.
The deadline to hold all workshops and send a report to the project coordinator will be 24.7.2020.
Those interested can send their CVs and motivation letter to the e-mail email@example.com, and for all information about the call and education you can find out at +387 55 250 543 or +387 55 424 342 (Day center, headquarters project coordinator).
Also, interested candidates are expected to send a proposal and plan for the implementation of workshops, as well as the expected gross amount per workshop.
Deadline for applications is June 12, 2020. to 16:00.